Flex HR solves your businesses most important Human Resources questions. Furthermore, we create efficiencies and establish best practices for HR functions and payroll.
We offer a highly collaborative approach to consulting and outsourcing by aligning core human resources competencies needed to achieve the value from your company’s human assets.
HR subject matter experts
We are a collaborative and experienced group of HR professionals. Many of our consultants have spent decades in corporate HR environments and several have their PhD. We allocate quality outsourcing and consulting capabilities to increase profits by providing timely mission-essential tasks, HR management, flexible professional talent, and full-time dedication.
Benefits of engaging Flex HR:
- Gives your people time. Working with Flex HR frees up time for people in your organization to focus on core activities.
- Saves your organization from legal exposure. Working with Flex HR ensures your organization is compliant in all HR-related regulation.
- Saves your organization money. You will spend less on our Flex HR services than what it would cost to hire internal senior human resources and payroll
- Maintains confidentiality in your organization. You can feel confident knowing that sensitive information, such as each person’s salary, is kept confidential.
How we empower your employees, managers, and company:
What to expect
Flex HR jumps in as quickly as you need our HR support. We work to conduct highly detailed, effective implementations for both HR and payroll.
We work hard to make implementation as smooth and seamless as possible. We start with the following:
- Data Gathering
- Bi-Weekly Zoom Meetings During a 6 to 8 Week Implementation
- Assignment of an HR Generalist and a Payroll Specialist
- Questions About Your Current HR and Payroll Procedures
- HR Best Practices
Where we are
We have offices in the Atlanta, GA area and the Chicago, IL area. Additionally, we service clients globally with strategic HR services, consultants and partners in various countries. We touch almost every industry supporting U.S. subsidiaries of foreign owned businesses.
Our HR services are all customizable, furthermore here is a snapshot of what the implementation process looks like:
Industries We Serve
We touch almost every industry in all 50 states, including Georgia, Florida, California, North Carolina, and Tennessee, as well as Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Canada and Europe supporting U.S. subsidiaries of foreign owned companies.
- Accounting & Finance
- Building Materials & Equipment
- City & Local Governments
- Credit & Collections
- Equine Practices
- Federal Government
- Food & Beverage
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Law Firm Practices
- Marketing & Advertising
- Medical Clinics
- Medical Supply & Services
- Pharmaceutical Health Products
- Private Equity & Investment Firms
- Professional Consulting
- Property Management
- Publishing & Printing
- Real Estate
- Research & Development
- Service Companies
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Waste Management & Recycling