Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Come join Flex HR, Inc. a 3-time winner of the award titled “One of the top 5000 Fastest growing Private Companies in America” by Fortune Magazine, and last year awarded one of the top 25 Best HR Outsourcing Company’s by “Outsourcing Gazette”
The Payroll Specialist performs payroll-related functions, including payroll processing, payroll tax compliance, automated timekeeping systems and payroll reporting in a multi-site, multi-state, high-volume environment. The Payroll Specialist provides excellent customer service to managers and associates and is well versed in payroll compliance, taxes and reporting.
- Responsible for keying all employee new hire data, changes and benefit deductions, etc
- Responsible for preparing multiple payroll batches for client’s approval
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of multi-client payrolls in all payroll frequencies
- Ability to process Benefit deductions from gross invoice amounts through final payroll deductions for each employee
- Manages 401K entry and appropriate deductions, matches as well as 401K Provider submissions
- Enters and watches over all FSA, HSA entries and submissions as needed to third parties.
- Prepares and pulls reports for census data and audits as needed
- Interfaces with Human Resources on employee HR and Benefits issues (all types of Employee deductions, 401k loans, Garnishments, etc.) to ensure timely and accurate entry and processing
- Must be very dependable and able to initiate all payrolls independently while working in a team environment
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Associate’s Degree in accounting or business administration or 2-3 years of payroll related experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and written communications
- Excellent Excel & report writing skills
- Payroll knowledge necessary for this position.
- Experience with multiple payroll platforms is helpful.
- Evolution and PayMatrix payroll systems experience a plus.
We provide an abundant level of benefits including PTO, and 401K with a company Match.
|Job Category||Full-Time, Human Resources|
|Job Title||HR, Client Success Manager|
|Location||Johns Creek, GA|