Company provides quality structural engineering services for commercial building throughout the county. We offer diverse engineering services for public and private sector projects with quality experience in the design of airports, office buildings, educational facilities, stadiums, museums, parking structures, retail facilities and hotels.
Company is currently seeking team members who have a passion for growth and innovation to join our growing company in the Atlanta Corporate Office. Those who strive at communicating vision and expanding creativity through Engineering Excellence.
- Knowledge and experience in the design, construction and maintenance of buildings and structures as they relate to present-day building code requirements for reinforced concrete, steel, masonry, wood and other building materials.
- Development of construction documents including drawings and specifications
- Construction administration including shop drawing review and responding to construction questions
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Specifically individual may assist in the preparation of reports, drawings and specifications; the preparation of cost estimates; assist in field data collection; shop drawing review; and calculations.
- Using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited portions of broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Knowledge and skill in using a variety of computer programs and technology used in solving engineering problems or issues related to project.
- Ability to occasionally travel to jobsites in order to meet with clients and take field measurements with short term stay is required.
- Site visits will occasionally require accessing elevated platforms and the use of fall protection equipment.
- Bachelor Degree; Civil/Structural Engineering required
- Master’s Degree – Civil/Structural Engineering is a plus
- 1 – 3 years of Revit and/or BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- 1 – 3 years of relevant project design and structural engineering experience
- Passing Fundamentals of Engineering exam required
- RISA 3D, SAP, or RAM Structural System experience preferred
We offer competitive benefits packages included (but not limited to):
Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage), Dental Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan w/ employer matching plan, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Association Fee Reimbursement, Profit Sharing, Flex Time & Certification & License Reimbursement.
Working Conditions: This position is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions such as wet and/or humid environments, extreme cold and/or heat, dusty and noisy work environments. Some weekend and overtime work and/or overnight work and travel may be required. This role is combined with 80% office work and 20% field work.
Please submit your resume (no phone calls) using the following guidelines:
- Cover letter should include (in bulleted form): Experience and qualifications for this position
- Specific Salary requirements
- Potential Start Date
|Job Title||Junior, Structural Engineer|
|Reports To||Manager, Structural Engineer|