Job Title: HR Generalist
Reports To:Vice President of Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Location: Johns Creek, GA or Remote
About Flex HR: Flex HR is a fast-growing HR outsourcing company based in Johns Creek, GA, right outside of Atlanta. We work with companies in a variety of industries to help them manage their human resources and payroll. We are a team of learners who are excited to delight our clients. We are looking for a positive, curious, customer-focused, and detail-oriented person to join our team and organization.
Job Summary: The HR Generalist provides customer service and HR operational support to our clients. This position will be point of contact for the HR department. The HR Generalist will provide outstanding service to clients, their employees, visitors, and staff. The HR Generalist will also support activities related to personnel actions, ensuring the availability of collateral materials and files to support activities such as offer letters, on-boarding, new hire orientation, and terminations.
- Help new employees with the onboarding process, providing great employee experience. The current new hire onboarding process includes the following:
- Offer letters and other paperwork
- Onboarding through the HRIS platform
- New hire orientation
- Help employees with benefit enrollments for all clients’ employees.
- Lead quarterly reviews for your clients. Be willing to provide exemplary service for your clients and their employees.
- Help with HSA/FSA with making requested changes by the employee. This includes working with the vendor when requested to make any changes with the banks.
- Help with 401K rollover and distribution request by guiding new employees or former employees in the direction needed to be compliant with appropriate paperwork.
- Create high quality customer interactions by offering creative solutions which solve customer and agent problems while reducing the customer effort.
- Take ownership of client and employee issues and present solutions to solve client and employee concerns/issues related to employee situations.
- Adapt to the specific needs and concerns of clients and employees in order to build strong relationships for FHR specified business needs.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in all interactions.
- Act as a liaison with other departments to resolve problems.
- Maintain a willingness to take on other responsibilities assigned by management.
- Will demonstrate confidence and ability to handle a wide variety of situations; possess a strong attention to detail with exceptional problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of an associates degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (a plus).
- 1-2 years of experience preferably as an Administrative Assistant supporting multiple duties in a similar role.
- Be able to work in a high energy, fast paced environment to provide ease of doing business while delivering high quality and exceptional service.
- Must use cell phone to monitor client needs including uploading Flex HR emails to phone.
- Demonstrate strong discipline to prioritize and manage workload including balancing the time between calls and processing paper requests.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. General office environment: some stress may occur in meeting project deadlines. Uses office equipment and computer approximately 90% of the work day.