Job Title: HR, Client Success Manager
Department: Human Resources
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Looking for something new that brings variety to your day? Want to work for a fast-growing Human Resource Company? Come join Flex HR, Inc. a 3-time winner of the award titled “One of the top 5000 Fastest growing Private Companies in America” by Fortune Magazine, and last year awarded one of the top 25 Best HR Outsourcing Company’s by “Outsourcing Gazette”!!!!
As a Client Success Manager, you will represent Flex HR, Inc. as the main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, issue resolution and assist with human capital management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Talking to clients on the phone and via email – apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying complexity.
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments to achieve company-wide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for client
Human Resources Task:
- Benefit Enrollments
- New hire On-Boarding & Processes (not limited too)
- Offer Letters
- On Boarding
- New Hire Orientation
- Terminations & Off-Boarding of Employment
We are looking for people who:
- Are resilient and have the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess an eagerness to build rapport with clients over the phone and email, focusing on providing quick but thorough responses and taking the time to get to the root of the issue.
- Are able to appropriately and effectively use resources to find and validate answers and resolve and document issues.
- Have strong technical aptitude – proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Hold an AA degree in related field or 2-4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish a PLUS.
We offer competitive benefits packages included (but not limited to):
Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage), Dental Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan w/ employer matching plan, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Association Fee Reimbursement, Profit Sharing & Flex Time.
|Job Category||Full-Time, Human Resources|
|Job Title||HR, Client Success Manager|
|Location||Johns Creek, GA|