Job Title: HR Client Success & Leave of Absence Manager | Johns Creek GA
Reports: Senior VP of HR
Department: Human Resources
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Looking for something new that brings variety to your day? Want to work for a fast-growing Human Resource Company? Come join Flex HR, Inc. a 3-time winner of the award titled “One of the top 5000 Fastest growing Private Companies in America” by Fortune Magazine, and last year awarded one of the top 25 Best HR Outsourcing Company’s by “Outsourcing Gazette”!
About Flex HR:
Flex HR is a fast-growing HR outsourcing company based in Johns Creek, GA, right outside of Atlanta. We help clients in a variety of industries to help them manage their human resources and payroll. We are a team of learners who are excited to delight our clients. We are looking for a positive, curious, customer-focused, and detail-oriented person to join our team and organization.
As a Human Resources & Leave of Absence Manager, you will represent Flex HR, Inc. as the main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, issue resolution and assist with human capital management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicates with employees regarding their needs for leave and/or modified work schedules. Ensures that employees are aware of their responsibilities and of any documentation and notice required to qualify for and to take leave.
- Handles the FMLA leave administration process from the employees initial notice of the need for leave to the return to work. This includes gathering and completing all required paperwork, determining leave eligibility, designating leave as FMLA-qualifying, requesting medical certification as needed, and accounting for intermittent and reduced schedule leave use.
- Maintains reasonable communication with employees on leave to facilitate smooth and timely return to work; relays communication between employees and their managers during leave within reason.
- Advises managers and employees on the interaction of leave laws with paid time off, workers compensation, and short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- Oversees the return-to-work process for employees returning from extended FMLA, workers compensation, or other leave(s).
- Facilitates other leave requests, which may include accommodation requests under the ADA.
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments to achieve company-wide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for client.
We are looking for people who:
- Are resilient and can handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess an eagerness to build rapport with clients over the phone and email, focusing on providing quick but thorough responses and taking the time to get to the root of the issue.
- Can appropriately and effectively use resources to find and validate answers and resolve and document issues.
- Have strong technical aptitude – proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Hold an AA degree in related field or 2-4 years of HR equivalent work experience.
We offer competitive benefits packages included (but not limited to):
Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage), Dental Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan w/ employer matching plan, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Association Fee Reimbursement, Profit Sharing & Flex Time.