Job Title: Director, Human Resources
Reports: Executive VP, Corporate Operations
Industry: BioPharma & Life Science
Effective Date: 04.28.21
Location: Englewood, CO
Our client is a fast-growing national BioPharma organization, and we are looking for a Director of Human Resources to lead the charge in our company and it’s growth. This role will play a significant part in guiding & managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The Human Resources Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- HR leadership and strategy.
- Organizational planning and development.
- Talent acquisition: recruiting/staffing and retention strategies.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Employee orientation, development, and on boarding.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Company employee communications.
- Benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Professional development and team training.
- All other reasonable duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration required with a Master’s preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in an HR Leadership role.
- Background in Life Science and/or Bioscience industry experience preferred.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs at the Control Group level.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
|Job Category||Full-Time, Human Resources|
|Job Title||Director, Human Resources|