Job Title: Benefits Manager
Reports: Senior VP of HR
Department: Human Resources
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Looking for something new that brings variety to your day? Want to work for a fast-growing Human Resource Company? Come join Flex HR, Inc. a 3-time winner of the award titled “One of the top 5000 Fastest growing Private Companies in America” by Fortune Magazine, and last year awarded one of the top 25 Best HR Outsourcing Company’s by “Outsourcing Gazette”!
About Flex HR:
Flex HR is a fast-growing HR outsourcing company based in Johns Creek, GA, right outside of Atlanta. We help clients in a variety of industries to help them manage their human resources and payroll. We are a team of learners who are excited to delight our clients. We are looking for a positive, curious, customer-focused, and detail-oriented person to join our team and organization.
The position develops, implements, administers, and maintains benefits programs, policies, and procedures for our clients. The incumbent will work with the client, our Client Success Managers (CSM) and the client’s benefits brokers to ensures programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective. The Benefits Manager works with the vendors to develop benefits communications, helps prepare client communications along with the CSM and counsels’ employees on benefit related issues.
- Oversee benefits for all Flex HR clients.
- Manages the open enrollment process annually for our clients. This includes but not limited to:
– Kicking off open enrollment process by supplying updated census to the broker
– Playing an integral role in helping the client select the best and most cost-effective options for their group.
– Coordinate education meetings and OE dates.
– Collect all the enrollment selections from the broker and help get them loaded into the payroll system in time for first effective date payroll.
- Audit and oversee our internal CCDS documents with updates related to benefits for FHR clients. Ensure benefit invoice reconciliations are completed each month by working closely with the CSM for each client
- Maintain SOP on Benefit reconciliation and test each quarter.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with the Flex HR employees and management team as well as clients to provide effective benefit and enrollment support.
- Train CSM’s and others on benefit management, compliance as needed or new changes that occur.
- Keep a summary schedule on open enrollment 6 months out.
- Work with Sr. VP on documenting and writing process & procedures pertaining to benefits.
- Manage the internal Flex HR Benefits, website, reconciliations etc.
- Responsible for completion of special projects and other duties as assigned throughout the year by management.
- A minimum 3-5 years of Human Resources Generalist, with heavy emphasis and understanding of benefits. Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be detail and deadline oriented, with strong critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others.
- Very strong math comprehension for calculating benefit cost.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint/Excel/Word.
We offer competitive benefits packages included (but not limited to):
Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage), Dental Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan w/ employer matching plan, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Association Fee Reimbursement, Profit Sharing & Flex Time.