Job Title: Senior HR Consultant
Department: Human Resources
Location: Johns Creek, GA
Location: N/A as this is a 1099 role as an independent consultant
About Flex HR
Flex HR is a fast-growing HR outsourcing company based in Johns Creek, GA, right outside of Atlanta. We work with companies in a variety of industries to help them manage their human resources and payroll. We are a team of learners who are excited to delight our clients. We are looking for a positive, curious, customer-focused, and detail-oriented senior consultant to join our team and organization.
Our consultants enjoy putting their years of HR experience to use in guiding many clients. Backed by 20+ years of company experience and a support system gets you on pace quickly. We have many support methods and tools to enhance your ability to obtain and retain clients. You have a flexible work schedule to meet your work environment needs. Please visit our website to review our many offerings. www.FlexHR.com
The senior consultant provides high level human resources consulting to a variety of clients. The senior consultant will play a key role in supporting the successful growth and development of the expanding HR operations function including initiatives that drive efficiency and standardization of processes within clients. The core of this position requires a highly detailed, motivated, process-driven and proactive person who embraces the opportunity to help grow an institution where innovation, creativity and inspiration meet.
Job Responsibilities of this position are:
- Work independently and manage all client and vendor relationships to help you grow the business.
- Prospect for new business and vendor relationships through networking and former contacts.
- Provide consultation, recommendations, and policy-based guidance to clients.
- Collaborate with Flex HR’s other consultants to build team support.
- Provide support to employee relations matters including counsel on progressive disciplinary actions in efforts to achieve improved behavior or performance standards. Provide guidance to clients concerning sensitive work-related problems.
- Develop training and development programs for clients.
- Serve as lead for clients in supporting and developing efficient, standardized departmental processes and procedures; Recommend new approaches/procedures and best practices to effect continual improvement of operations performed.
- Monitor policy adherence to ensure appropriate, accurate, and consistent application including proper documentation, and legislative compliance.
- Encourage open communications and promote a positive work environment within clients.
- Help obtain 85-90% retention for clients.
- Other projects as assigned by CEO.
- 10 years of measurable success in a full scope HR generalist role with increasing responsibility; 7+ years in HR leadership role
- Demonstrated success in leading change management initiatives across a diverse organization
- Strong HRIS systems knowledge, employee relations, compensation and HR processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR best practices & processes
- Knowledge of Federal and State Employment Law as well as current employment related legislation
- A strong sense of urgency and business acumen
- Ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success
- Proven ability to establish ownership and drive assigned initiatives through to completion on time; meeting or exceeding expectations
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; including demonstrated ability to build consensus and establish trust; outgoing personality
- Flexible work schedule to meet the demand of your assigned Clients.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and eager to learn
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Suite, HRIS and ATS applications
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. General office environment: some stress may occur in meeting project deadlines. Uses office equipment and computer approximately 90% of the workday.